Penrhyn Quarry near Bethesda in North Wales :
- Zip World Velocity at Zip World Penrhyn Quarry, Bethesda in Wales is the fastest zip line in the world and the longest in Europe. This adventure takes you on the Little Zipper to build your confidence before you journey up the quarry on our famous red trucks. Take in the stunning views from the Big Top of Velocity, out towards Anglesey with views of the Isle of Man on a clear day! You will then descend down the Big Zipper over the quarry lake often reaching speeds well in excess of 100mph.
Toro Verde zip-line :
- The longest zip line in the universe, with a 2.5km (2530m, 8300ft, 1.57mi) cable, equivalent to 28 football fields. A unique experience in the world that starts when we give you the flight equipment and you step on the suspension bridge 47m long with a height of 10m, which will take you to the launch pad and you finally come face to face with the scariest attraction in the Island where you will reach aspeed of up 95mph, at more than 380m high.
Icy Strait Point Alaska :
- Icy Strait Point features the world’s largest ZipRider, with six 5,330’ ziplines dropping 1330’. After launching, you will quickly accelerate to speeds exceeding 60 mph as you soar 300 feet above the rainforest below. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind experience, then the ZipRider is for you. With up to six guests descending at once, this is also a great family or group activity!
- Butuan is home to the longest zip line — not just in the Philippines but in Asia! The ride is 1.3km long and takes 1 minute 45 seconds. Because of its length, you won’t have that feeling of accelerating through the air. Halfway through the zip line, it’ll slow down to the speed of a cable car, letting you take in the sights.
Montreal Zip-line :
- First urban zipline circuit in Canada. Montreal Zipline offers you a thrilling experience while discovering Montreal from a bird’s eye view. Transform yourself into a superhero flying over the city. The zip-line course flies over the famous Bonsecours island in Montreal’s old port which is one of the cities most popular tourist areas.
Check video below to see those incredible rides :